Monday, September 8, 2008

Did i mentioned how deeply am in love..

Yeah.. Oh it just slipped over my mind to tell about my love.. I am not sure when & how this happened, was just a sudden strike of cupid some 2 years back...
I used to be with her everyday, started my day with her & ended my evening... Even was with me for entire nights without any hesitation with just one intention: To be with me. She always took my care so much, never realized was this a love.
Always made sure i reach my destiny on proper times & safely.. Use to be proud to stand with her in the crowd getting an attention & respect.
Always did what I wanted no matter how painful it was for her to do that.. Even got hurted due to mine or somebody elses mistakes, but never put me away, always made an effort of seeing me happy by standing back smilingly..

Never made me feel less in front of the rivalry crowd.. Stood always like a shield promising me "I am always there"
I started noticing & realized finally i couldnt spend my day without watching her, without spending time with her & hence concluded i loved her & cannot stay away from her.. I love her..
So today I dont have any hindrances in revealing the most valuable thing in my life, which means a lot to me, important than any other thing in my life, thats my bike 'karizma'.. yeah dont be astonished.. it is indeed..!! (please bare my insanity)

I do remember my time when my first bike was of automatic gears(Activa) just b'coz i lacked the experience of riding bike.. But lately i started feeling that lack of something in my life & passion, suddenly just in 6 months i decided to buy a bike..
I was badly confused, started with Unicorn without any knowledge just trusting words.. Still I couldnt get that feeling of satisfaction & completeness so i thought of something else which was CBZ-Xtreme.. Somehow i was not impressed by its looks though still didnt had much knowledge about judging a good bike & understanding the features...
Then there was a flash over my face & saw this almighty incredible machine.. didnt knew much about it.. But suddenly got that feeling of happiness & without any second thought just banged at the dealers desk & booked it..
Finally the best day came, when i was ready to get my darling, my own karizma..vow.. what a feeling it was..
me not being experienced about driving a bike with gears, my friend rode it for me... Immediately started knowing the gear patterns, controlling, handling, braking(which was totally new for me).. Loosing my patience i decided to take it to my office on my own, no matter whatever it takes but will ensure it doesnt falls or touches any1.. It was all new day for me coming out with this bike on the way to my office (to andheri, lokhandwala).. Got myself in middle of the traffic, was little panic, nervous but my bike encouraged me with its brightened looks like saying me "Dont worry I am always there..!!"
Was struggling changing gears on time, many times my bike turned off due to amateurish control over releasing the clutch.. But she was as freshly ready as before.. Faced a hard time balancing my bike while braking.. as the time passed the bike helped me gaining the acquaintance over the machine by its significant smoothness & unbeatable pickup.. First 2-3 days I had little hard time, but my bike always motivated me to do it again.. Had an amazing feeling to notice it being an eye catcher, truly stunning beauty..
Everyday i drove my bike more confidently than the earlier day,.. Was an awesome feeling to drive on the roads so smoothly like the almighty..!!
At times there where really critical problem like not at all taking any pickup, screwed up my clutch plates.. Couldnt resist that suffering on the bike, felt very bad about it.. I remember me taking leaves to office just to make sure it gets fixed fromt the service centres.. There had been many such days, I have takes leaves from my office, even had a pay cut couple of times; but didnt had any regret for the purpose i am doing it.
Even met with an accident & had tears in my eyes not to see my wounded elbow or knee or bones, but to find my bikes part in pieces... I remember how i had busted that car driver who suddenly took a turn on the U-junction & hit the bike on the tail..
Immediately took it to the nearest best garage, & repeatedly insisted the service guy to make sure it gets back to original & each components starts functioning as smooth as before.. Had a bill of 7000 but was totally worthwhile when i saw it standing like new in front of me expressing "I am fine". It was back to a new condition, ready to rock.. Didnt even mind handing good tip to the mechanics..
This bibliography about my bike will never end, but i have to bring it to a pause not stop. Will definately extend it more with my more feelings & continue my love towards this magnificient machine
Now am more cautious, more confident.. And yes my bike has made me a good rider.. Am in deeply love with it..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

made the bike living..

Jayaram said...

Nice on rachit, happy biking to u.

Pranesh said...

lol... Good to find like-minded people...